It’s that time of year again, the time where the UK is ablaze with festivals taking place all over the UK! We're talking about Bestival, Creamfields, Isle of Wight and a whole host of other so whatever your taste there is surely something for everyone! Let’s go over some of our top tips within our ULTIMATE festival survival guide and give you the low down on the festivals you don’t want to miss, the key themes, top trends and of course some BB looks that you definitely need in your LIFE!
Below are the TOP 5 summer festivals you don’t want to miss this summer! There are tons of other boutique and smaller festivals taking place so there really aren’t ANY excuses to have festival envy this year!
1. Creamfields 2018 – From August 23-26th at Daresbury in Warrington get ready to experience the UK’s best dance festival, BB outfits definitely at the ready for this one… nothing is too much!
The festival line up includes The Chainsmokers, Fatboy Slim, Carl Cox, Idris Elba and many others.
Purchase your tickets here...
2. Bestival 2018 – From 2-5th August Lulworth Castle in Dorset is transformed into a carnival come circus paradise. It really is high on the EXTRA scale, you know your going to be needing your very best looks, think Gypsy Shine glitter and BB Disco Dreams jackets!
The theme this year is circus and rumour has it a cannon ball act will also feature. Let you’re imagination run wild when planning your Insta worthy looks. This year acts include Chaka Khan, Mike Skinner, Plan B, Grace Jones, Rae Morris and many others.
Purchase your tickets here – http://www.bestival.net
3. Isle of Wight Festival 2018 – The next upcoming festival is taking place from 21-24th June at Seaclose Park on the Isle of Wight. This year is a pretty special one for the festival, its celebrating its 50th anniversary and if the line-up is anything to go by they are sure to go ALL OUT!
It may be too late to grab your tickets so instead we can all be jealous whilst looking at the attendees many Insta pics. Line-up includes Camilla Cabello, The Script, James Bay, Rita Ora… do we need to say anymore?!
4. RiZE Festival 2018 – From 17-18th August at Hylands Park in Chelmsford this year’s newest festival RiZE is set to shake things up quite a bit. Formerly known as V Festival, it’s a top choice to replace our beloved Glastonbury as the best UK festival this summer!
The new festival promises street food, craft beer and 4 different stages to suit all tastes. Some of the line-up includes Liam Gallagher, Stereophonics, James Bay, Plan B, Bastille, Rita Ora and Rag ‘N’ Bone Man… a pretty strong list already!
Get your tickets here - https://rizefestival.co.uk/tickets/
5. British Summer Time - Held over two weekends from Sunday 8th July Hyde Park in London will be transformed into a festival extravaganza. The festival has actually become quite a big deal, even attracting the royal family when in 2017 Prince Harry was spotted watching The Killers at this very event!
This year’s line-up currently includes Bruno Mars, Michael Buble, James Taylor, Eric Clapton, Roger Waters of Pink Floyd (Yaaasss old school!) and many more.
You can still get your tickets here - https://www.bst-hydepark.com/tickets
So that's our round up of the festivals to watch out for this summer! Keep an eye out for Part 2 of our Festival Survival Guide where we give you the ultimate rundown of what to pack!xoxo